Misión Star Wars: Face the Force

Misión Star Wars: Face the Force

publicado en: Fotografía | 0

Del 31 de octubre al 30 de noviembre, se puede ver en Madrid la exposición “Face the Force”. Consta de 8 réplicas gigantes de cascos de Star Wars escondidos en lugares emblemáticos o de interés. Todo un reto.

Cogí la cámara y después de 5 horas durante dos días, recorrí las calles de Madrid en busca de los cascos. Ha sido una divertida misión, en la que después de casi un centenar de imagenes, conseguí fotografiarlos todos.

Como me imaginaba la afluencia de gente intentando hacerse una foto, use una larga exposición diurna con gran angular. Así podría añadir dramatismo a la escena y evitar la gente en el casco. Para conseguir esto usé el gran angular Tamron 10-24mm junto con un filtro de densidad neutra ND3 y por supuesto un trípode que coloqué a la altura de la rodilla para darle así importancia al casco.

Apertura 8 a 22

Velocidad 30″

ISO100

El resultado tambien lo podéis ver en mi cuenta de instagram >>

And then, of course, there was the cliffhanger heard around the world. Fans were majorly ticked at the end of Season 6, when someone ate the business end of a baseball bat and the screen cut to black before we could find out who . except that the show had been hinting at their identities for a while. First there was Abraham, played by Michael Cudlitz, whose name showed up next to a small cross bearing baby shoes in the opening titles for two seasons:The Giants are trying to cling to the past with a QB who ray ban sunglasses sale is clearly at the end of his overrated career. wholesale nfl jerseys Meanwhile, the Eagles are starting a rookie QB, who they mortgaged the future to get in the draft. The Giants are on the upswing lately, winning their last 2 games after losing 3 straight. The Eagles have lost 3 of their last 4 games, after a 3 0 start to the season. And while both teams have plenty of new faces, the Eagles have won the last four meetings between the two teams and 8 of the last 9, including the playoffs. Let’s take a look at the matchups.ZIRIN: Not much at all. If you actually look at the numbers, you can see that this is not economic. This is ideological. This is about NFL owners not wanting to pay pensions to the referees. They don’t think they deserve pensions. They see them as part time workers. They want them to have 401Ks. That’s the center of the dispute.Create a realistic project plan schedule and adhere to your project plan’s time line. Do not ask team members to accomplish tasks in an unrealistic time frame. Assure that the project goals are achievable within the approved period, budget and number of resources allowed. Reduce risk by making recommendations on the project’s outset that are realistic for the scope and goals.If it happens, the NFL would have more income than the gross domestic products of dozens of small countries and would be in the same financial district currently occupied Cheap Jordan Shoes by gigantic global brands such as McDonald’s, Nike and Goodyear Tire, each of which recently took in about $21 to $28 billion annually.Who will pay the price? Fans, sponsors and broadcasters. Interestingly, the “green” brands of towel scored very low in the 40’s on a scale of 100. Seventh Generation Right Size and Scott Naturals Mega Roll Choose A Size were the green brands we tested. Seventh Generation states its rolls made from 100 percent recycled paper. Scott said its Naturals brand are made from 60 percent recycled paper. Both brands failed.In fact, this bipartisanship is also shown when one probes yet deeper: for example, Berkshire Hathaway’s top ten recipients of political cash during 2011 12 were, in order: Republican Governors Association, (Karl Rove’s) American Crossroads, Democratic Governors Association, Republican State Leadershp Committee, Republican National Committee, Mitt Romney for President, National Republican Congressional Committee, (Rick Perry’s) Make Us Great Again, Democratic National Committee Services Corp., and National Republican Senatorial Committee. Two of those ten recipients are Democratic, but they received only 17% of the total BH political dollars. Republicans received the other 83%. Government into default Ray Ban Outlet on its NFL Jerseys Cheap existing debts.

Deja un comentario